ŁAMANA FOSSIL WOOD BINTAN mosaic on a plastic grid INDUSTONE
Fossil wood mosaic on a plastic grid to facilitate installation.
Price for one mosaic sheet , in dimension: 32x32 cm
- 1m2 consists of 11 patches
material: fossil wood. Petrified wood has well preserved and visible wood structure. Its age is estimated at about 180-200 million years.
Color: more intense shade was obtained after impregnation
Fossil wood is a type of organic wood that originated from trees that have been extinct for many years and has been preserved in the form of fossils for millions of years. It is an excellent material for producing sinks and bathroom accessories. Products made from this material retain the unique beauty of wood and at the same time the hardness of stone. In fact, fossil wood is one of the hardest natural materials that can be found on Earth
Our mosaic has been hand made in Indonesia by local craftsmen. Depending on the model the material used to produce it is always natural stone like marble, andesite, onyx, sandstone and fossil wood.
In our offer we have variety of mosaic sizes: - standard dimensions: 30x30 cm each slice, - unusual sizes for example: 22,5x22,5; 20x40 cm; 50x50 cm (mosaic wood) - decors format : 10x30 cm.
Stone mosaic characteristic:
- give a decorative look and create a unique atmosphere
- very durable and resistant to many factors: cold, heat, water, mechanical damage
- widely used, both inside and outside houses, in bathrooms, saunas, massage spa, on decorative walls, facades, fireplaces housing , pools
- The ability to adapt to irregular or unusual shapes of walls and floors
- Easy to clean
- Fossil Wood